Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM |  
Finally something worth blogging. I've got the game networking with input syncing working like a charm. Yahoo! Looks like my action system is doing a fine job. :)

Right now I've all client players sit as observers on the server's craft. While the server is controlling, the clients get the input as well. However, since I've yet to do any entity syncing, the craft on the client screens start to steer off into parallel dimensions. lol.

Either way, it's nice to see that my hard sweat Action system is working like a charm. Very excited now. :P Entity syncing here I come!

P.S. Sorry, no pics for networking. I can't think of any creative way to represent them with pics anyways.
Posted by Lf3T-Hn4D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Liquid Rock Games and Project Aftershock. All Rights Reserved.